No-one likes a big long list of T's & C's, its a cake you're ordering, not a new house we're designing, so I'll keep it simple!
- Wedding cakes require a £50 deposit to secure your date
- Birthday's and other occasions require a £20 deposit to secure your date. No order is considered confirmed until a deposit has been received.
- Deposits can be accepted by bank transfer or Paypal
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Wedding balances are due to be paid 2 weeks prior to the event
- In the event of cancellation between 6 and 3 months prior to event, you will be accountable for 50% of the outstanding balance. In the event of cancellation within 3 months of the event, you will be accountable for 75% of the outstanding balance.
- Where delivery and set up has been agreed, Sprinkles On Top will take a photo of all cakes when they are delivered and set up at the venue. A venue representative will be asked to sign a form as confirmation of delivery. Once this is complete, Sprinkles on Top can no longer be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred by guests, or venue staff, moving items supplied by Sprinkles On Top or by moving items of furniture etc close to your cake.
- Number of servings is an estimate based on 2”x1” portions size for sponge cake and 1”x1” portion size for fruit cake. Cutting guides can be provided.
- I am happy to work with you on any special dietary requirements, but it is your responsibility to inform me of any such requirements. Unless expressly requested otherwise, cakes will be made with flour, eggs and milk. A full list of ingredients for each flavour are available on request